Roshni Power Projects are manufacturer of different capacity of solar street lights starting from 6 watt to 48 watt in LED (Light Emitting Diode) base solar street lights and 11watt and 22watt in CFL based solar street light depending on the requirement of the customer and place of installation.
Advantages of Solar Street Lights:
- Solar street lights are independent of the utility grid; hence the operation costs are minimized.
- Solar street lights require much less maintenance compared to conventional street lights.
- Since external wires are eliminated, risk of accidents is minimized.
- Super Bright LED Source with Photometric Design for Rectangular beam pattern.
- High Intensity, High Uniformity and Glare Eliminated Light.
- Module Integrated Design, Long Life, Easy Maintenance.
- No hassle of Bulb Replacements.
- Perfect for Gated Communities, Industries, Roads, Expressways.
- Eliminates the Visual Fatigue which is caused by traditional street lights.
- High Color Index ( > 75)
- Tremendous Energy Saving compared to traditional Lamp.
- Totally Green. No Lead, No Mercury and No Pollution.
- DC/AC type for Easy adaptation to standby and Centralized Modes.